Who is MACTE?
MACTE is the international standard setting and accrediting body for Montessori educator preparation. MACTE has been recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education since 1995.About MACTE
Find a MACTE Accredited Teacher Education Program
Interested in MACTE Accreditation?
Visit our document library for more information!MACTE Document Library
MACTE works with state policy makers to increase recognition of a credential from a MACTE acccredited program for state teaching licensure. MACTE partners with leaders in the field, including Montessori Public Policy Initiative, to advance these efforts. MPPI’s website contains a wealth of information on current policies and points of contact for each state.Montessori Public Policy Initiative (MPPI)
- Time is Running Out for Early Bird Registration! October 26, 2023
- Oct. 16th Webinar: The MACTE Accreditation Process from Start to Finish October 11, 2023
- Symposium 2023 Registration is Open! September 7, 2023
- Last Call for the 2022 MACTE Symposium Registration December 1, 2022
- 2022 MACTE Symposium August 25, 2022