Find a MACTE Accredited Teacher Education Program
Interested in MACTE Accreditation?
Visit our document library for more information!MACTE Document Library
COVID-19 Policies & Guidelines
MACTE has published COVID-19 policies and guidelines for our applicant and accredited teacher education programs.
The COVID-19 policies and guidelines include information on academic and practicum hour requirements, field supervision, methods of delivery, and additional resources.Access 2021 Policies
MACTE works with state policy makers to increase recognition of a credential from a MACTE acccredited program for state teaching licensure. MACTE partners with leaders in the field, including Montessori Public Policy Initiative, to advance these efforts. MPPI’s website contains a wealth of information on current policies and points of contact for each state.Montessori Public Policy Initiative (MPPI)
- MACTE 2021 COVID-19 Policies January 8, 2021
- MACTE Portal 2.0 is here... November 19, 2020
- Fall 2020 COVID-19 Policies September 10, 2020
- Teaching in the Time of COVID-19: Dallas Montessori Teacher Education Program June 17, 2020
- Teaching in the Time of COVID-19: West Side Montessori School's Teacher Education Program May 21, 2020