Find a MACTE Accredited Teacher Education Program
Interested in MACTE Accreditation?
Visit our document library for more information!MACTE Document Library
COVID-19 Policies & Guidelines
MACTE has published COVID-19 policies and guidelines for our applicant and accredited teacher education programs.
The COVID-19 policies and guidelines include information on academic and practicum hour requirements, field supervision, methods of delivery, and additional resources.Access 2021 Policies
MACTE works with state policy makers to increase recognition of a credential from a MACTE acccredited program for state teaching licensure. MACTE partners with leaders in the field, including Montessori Public Policy Initiative, to advance these efforts. MPPI’s website contains a wealth of information on current policies and points of contact for each state.Montessori Public Policy Initiative (MPPI)
- Spotlight on Program Co-Director Michael Duffy July 15, 2022
- Spotlight on Program Director Grace Munn April 13, 2022
- Spotlight on Program Director Kathie Sweet February 25, 2022
- MACTE Inclusion in the National Workforce Registry's Definition for Training Organization Recognition September 23, 2021
- Update: The 2021 MACTE Symposium is Going Virtual! August 25, 2021