Find a MACTE Accredited Teacher Education Program
Interested in MACTE Accreditation?
Visit our document library for more information!MACTE Document Library
COVID-19 Policies & Guidelines
MACTE has published COVID-19 policies and guidelines for our applicant and accredited teacher education programs.
The COVID-19 policies and guidelines include information on academic and practicum hour requirements, field supervision, methods of delivery, and additional resources.Access 2021 Policies
MACTE works with state policy makers to increase recognition of a credential from a MACTE acccredited program for state teaching licensure. MACTE partners with leaders in the field, including Montessori Public Policy Initiative, to advance these efforts. MPPI’s website contains a wealth of information on current policies and points of contact for each state.Montessori Public Policy Initiative (MPPI)
- Symposium 2023 Registration is Open! September 7, 2023
- Webinar: The MACTE Accreditation Process from Start to Finish May 8, 2023
- Last Call for the 2022 MACTE Symposium Registration December 1, 2022
- 2022 MACTE Symposium August 25, 2022
- Spotlight on Program Co-Director Michael Duffy July 15, 2022