All MACTE-accredited programs are listed on this website. If you have visited a program’s website that states they are affiliated or accredited with MACTE and you are unsure of the validity, please contact the MACTE office immediately.
All MACTE-accredited programs are listed on this website. If you have visited a program’s website that states they are affiliated or accredited with MACTE in any way and you are unsure of the validity, please contact the MACTE office immediately. MACTE will share false advertisements when a program has been contacted and they have not corrected their advertisements.
The Vietnamese Intellectual Academy (VIA) – Qibi Montessori Group in Vietnam has used the MACTE logo on their banners and their graduates’ certificates. It was requested that they supply a list of the adult learners who received certificates with the MACTE logo and confirmation they have been reissued without the usage of our logo. We reached out in April with multiple follow-ups, but have not received notification that this has been completed.
Previously Accredited Programs
For a list of previously accredited programs and additional locations, please visit our Previously Accredited Programs page.
Guide to Accredited Programs List
The abbreviations I&T, EC, EL I, EL I-II, EL II, SEC I and SEC I-II stand for the age level(s) each institution/program offers. The age level abbreviations are defined below:
- I&T: Infant and Toddler (birth through age 3)
- EC: Early Childhood (ages 2 1/2 through 6)
- EL I: Elementary I (ages 6 through 9)
- EL I-II: Elementary I-II (ages 6 through 12)
- EL II: Elementary II (ages 9 through 12)
- SEC I: Secondary I (ages 12 through 15)
- SEC I-II: Secondary I-II (ages 12 through 18)
- Admin: Administrator
MACTE Recognized Organizations (MROs)
Accredited institutions/programs are affiliated with Montessori societies, organizations, consortia, or groups of independents. Affiliations are indicated next to the name of the program.
- American Montessori Society (AMS)
- Association Montessori International (AMI)
- Association Montessori International – USA (AMI-USA)
- Christian Montessori Fellowship (CMF)
- Independents Not In A Consortium (IND)
- International Association for Progressive Montessori (IAPM)
- International Montessori Council (IMC)
- Montessori Australia (MA)
- Montessori Educational Programs International (MEPI)
- Montessori Institute of America (MIA)
- Pan American Montessori Society (PAMS)
Title IV Certification
There are several free-standing accredited institutions/programs that have been certified through the U.S. Department of Education to offer Title IV funding (federal grants and loans) to their students. Many of the programs located within colleges and universities also offer Title IV funding to students.