All currently accredited programs must complete the MACTE 2015 Annual Report by October 1, 2015
A few things to remember:
1. If you choose not to complete the entire report at one time DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK THE SAVE AND CONTINUE LATER option located at the bottom right corner of the report page. When you hit the SAVE AND CONTINUE LATER option a page containing a NEW URL ACCESS link to your partially completed report will appear. PLEASE copy down the new URL and use this to access the report at a later date. You may also opt to have the new URL access link emailed to you. DO NOT try to access the report from the orginial Annual Report Link in this email. If you do this you will have to start your report over.
2. If you have any questions regarding the report please email them to email@example.com. If you need additional space for any sections of the report please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the office (434) 202-7793 and ask to speak with Cassie Bradshaw, Vice President for Accreditation. NOTE: MACTE office is closed September 7 for Labor Day.
3. Do NOT try to complete this report on an ipad, tablet or computer with interrupted internet access. If the internet service is interrupted the report will not save and you will have to enter information a second time.
4. If you would like a copy of your annual report please do not forget to select the print option from the top right corner of the report page.
5. You should be able to click through the entire report prior to entering information.
6. After 60 minutes of inactivity you will lose any unsaved information!
Use the link below to access the report.